Rising Writer

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I started a blog...

....because I have somthing to say: I am a writer beleive it or not, I write poerty ; I write alot .

That was simple if I do say so myself. Now back to buisness: I am a writer like I said before, I love literature and any thing else that has to do with reading , writing and history. When I was little, I used to wonder if I had any talent or if I could do somthing special. Then one day when I was at the library and I saw a Dr. Sues book laying on the floor. So I picked It up and began to slowly read it. When I was through, I was so surprise that a person could rhyme with so many words and still make a lot of sense. I then asked the librarian if she had anymore books that had words that rhymed. She came back with an armful of poetry books. My most favorite authors were Shel Silverstein and Jack Prelusky. I began to fall more and more in love with poetry. So one day I decided to start to write my own poem. I always thought to myself "how hard could it be anyway!" After a few years my poems improved. Before I knew it I was a writer! I always told my mom how I wanted to be an athour like Jack Prelusky, but she always thought that was a bad idea,--but she still loved my poetry. She wanted my to be a Dentist instead. I would always say "BORING!!" So here I am today, still standing, still writing, still dreaming.