Rising Writer

Friday, October 13, 2006

Dan The Invisible Man by Jack Prelutsky

I'm Dan the invisible man so don't bother looking for me. No matter how watchful you are, I'm someone you simply can't see.
Although I eat visible food,
I still remain perfectly clear,
and if I stopped talking to you,
you'd have no idea I was here.
I love to relax in the tub
and scrub my invisible skin,
then comb my invisible hair
and shave my invisible chin.
I wear an invisible shirt,
invisible trousers and vest.
I really dont know why I do,
you can't even tell I'm dressed.
I flash an invisible smile,
I strike an invisible pose,
I scratch my invisible ears,
I blow my invisible nose
I recently went to the beach
and got a spectacular tan.
Of course I can't prove it, because
I'm Dan the invisible man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home